Babysitting is available for ages 2 thru 7 years old. Our babysitting room includes four areas of learning for your child to explore and be creative: A crafts and arts area, a reading nook, a lego station, and board games.
- Your child must be immunized to participate in the Club’s babysitting programs.
- Services are available to members of The Club only.
- Services are provided within the confines of the room on the ninth floor.
- Children may stay in babysitting for a maximum of two hours.
- A maximum of six children at one time will be allowed, based on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Child must be in diapers or potty trained.
- Toddlers must be free of visible illness.
- If a child is ill or coughing due to respiratory issues, please keep your child at home.
- No children under medication.
- The Club reserves the right to refuse services of a child who is ill, uncooperative, disruptive or harmful to other children.
- The Club will not be held responsible for any actions of any children involved in babysitting.
- The Club reserves the right to refuse service to parents who leave The Club.
- No food or beverage is permitted in the room at any time. Water is allowed.